The Best Phones You Can Buy – Top 10 Picks for 2022-2023 | The Best Phones You Can Buy – It’s been a wild ride when it comes to new phones this year. Samsung gave up on its Galaxy Note line but doubled down on foldable with the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3, Apple made a strong showing with the new iPhone 13 line, and even though the end result left a lot to be desired, Google+ finally unveiled its vision of how smartphones should work in 2022-2023: Android OS 11 with FaceID 5 and an always-on display that could hold up to 16 apps at once.
The Best Phones You Can Buy – Top 10 Picks for 2022-2023
1) Samsung Galaxy Z3
Samsung’s Galaxy Z3 is the best phone you can buy right now. It has a stunning display, great camera, and powerful processor. Plus, it’s one of the few phones that come with a built-in projector. The only downside is the price, but if you can afford it, the Galaxy Z3 is the best phone on the market. There are also rumors that Samsung will release the next version in 2023.
2) LG G4
The LG G4 is one of the best phones you can buy right now. It has a large, high-resolution display, a powerful processor, and a great camera. Plus, it’s one of the few phones that still has a headphone jack. The only downside is that it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor, so you’ll have to use a passcode to unlock it.
3) Apple iPhone XS Max
- The iPhone XS Max is the best phone you can buy if you’re looking for a powerful and feature-rich device. It has a gorgeous 6.5-inch OLED display, an incredibly fast A12 Bionic processor, and dual 12MP rear cameras that can take stunning photos and videos.
- The only downside of the iPhone XS Max is its high price tag, but if you can afford it, it’s definitely worth the investment.
- If you’re not looking to spend quite as much money on your next phone, the iPhone XR is also a great option.
4) Huawei P30 Pro
One of the best phones you can buy is the Huawei P30 Pro. It has a great camera, a fast processor, and a large screen. Plus, it’s available at a very reasonable price. The only downside is that it doesn’t have Google Play Services installed, so you’ll need to sideload them. Otherwise, it’s worth checking out!
5) Samsung Galaxy S10+
Samsung gave up on its Galaxy Note line but doubled down on foldable with the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Z Fold 3.
While these are exciting new releases from Samsung, they don’t seem like quite as good a deal as their predecessors because they are overpriced and don’t come with SD card slots or waterproofing – two features not all users will find necessary but which were a huge selling point for people looking to buy previous generation models.
The Galaxy S10+, however, does come with all those features (plus fingerprint sensors on both front and back), making it one of the best Android phones bought around.
6) Google Pixel 6XL
We’re starting off our list with the Google Pixel 6XL. This phone was released in late 2021 and it’s still one of the best phones you can buy. It has a massive 6.8-inch OLED display with a resolution of 3200 x 1440 and it’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor.
The camera is one of the best we’ve seen on a smartphone, and it comes with Android 11 pre-installed. If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line Android phone, the Pixel 6XL is the way to go.
7) Samsung S30 Plus
- The Samsung S30 Plus is the best phone you can buy right now. It has a great design, an AMOLED display that’s second to none, top-of-the-line specs, and a versatile camera system.
- If you’re looking for a flagship Android phone, the S30 Plus is the way to go. It’s not cheap, but it’s worth every penny.
- The only downside to the S30 Plus is that it doesn’t have a headphone jack. But if you can live without that, then this is an excellent phone.
- The Galaxy S30 Plus is available in two colors: Prism White and Cosmic Black.
8) Nokia 9500 Prism
When it comes to cell phones, there are a lot of great options on the market. But, when it comes to the best of the best, the Nokia 9500 Prism is in a class all its own. This phone has a large, bright display that is perfect for watching videos or browsing the web.
Plus, the camera is top-notch, making it great for taking pictures and videos. The battery life is also impressive, making it perfect for those who are always on the go. And, if you’re looking for a phone that can do it all, this is definitely the one you want.
9) Oculus Clarity
- Oculus Clarity is a virtual reality headset that allows you to see clearly in VR.
- It’s one of the newest headsets on the market and has some of the best features available.
- It’s comfortable to wear and comes with a variety of sensors to track your movements.
- The display is clear and easy to see, even in low light conditions.
- The audio is immersive and makes you feel like you’re in the middle of the action.
- The headset is compatible with a variety of devices, including PCs, game consoles, and mobile phones.
- Oculus Clarity is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a high-quality VR experience.
10) Motorola Moto X6
Motorola’s Moto X6 is one of the best phones you can buy, especially if you’re looking for an Android device. It has a large 5.7-inch display, which is perfect for watching movies and TV shows, as well as browsing the web and using apps. Plus, the Moto X6 comes with a powerful Snapdragon 835 processor, 64GB of storage, and 4GB of RAM.
11) HTC Freestyle
- The HTC Freestyle is one of the best phones you can buy for a number of reasons.
- First and foremost, it has an excellent display that is bright and colorful.
- It is also one of the most lightweight and compact phones on the market, making it easy to carry around with you.
- The Freestyle also has a great camera, which takes stunning photos and videos.
- Additionally, the phone has a long-lasting battery life, so you can use it all day without having to worry about recharging.
- Finally, the Freestyle comes with a number of helpful features, such as a fingerprint sensor and facial recognition, that make it even more convenient to use.